Wednesday, January 19, 2011

FIRST POST: Stay Warm

Hello all! I'm very excited about this new blog as I'll get to experiment blogging about one of my passions: fashion. Considering it's quite cold here on the Jersey Shore and since I can't get this coming weekend's colder degrees out of my head (the 20s!), I figured I would start things off by displaying a comfortable yet warm assamble.



The Lamade Womens Reese Cardigan is 100% cashmere and sure to keep one warm anc cozy. The ruffles falling from the neck gives it a light layering effect which is fresh and stylish. Shown here in nude makes this piece very versatile. It could go with almost anything.




To complete today's outfit I have matched it with denim leggings. And what could be more comfortable and warmer than a pair of classic of UGG Australia Classic Short Boots ? Under the cardigan I would do either a tank or fitted tee in light blue, depending on how warm you'd like to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment